AGM(February 01, 2013)
The 20th Annual General Meeting of the League took place at Wimbledon CC on Friday 30th November 2012, with the following main outcomes:
1. The 2012 members of the Committee offered themselves for re-election, and all were elected unopposed en-bloc for 2013, as follows:-
|Mike Woods||Hon Secretary;|
|James Gibson||Hon Treasurer;|
|Roger Hurrion||Committee Member.|
2. NEC Sponsorship of the Surrey Cricket Board’s U12 and U14* Champions Trophies; and of the U17**Dennis Jacobs Cup. Decision about 2013 sponsorship deferred until SCB review overall funding issue later this year.
3. Finals Day. Sunday September 1st 2013 at a venue to be advised.
4. An Under 9 'softball' competition will be offered for season 2013; playing rules same as current Under 8 competition.
5. A review of the League’s competition structure & colts cricket in general. Club forum to be arranged for Feb/March 2013.
Michael J Woods, Secretary, NEC Colts League, 3rd December 2012.